Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Student ID Card
Guide for document issues
Application Procedure for Student ID Card
Freshmen and Transfer Students (New Students)
- Freshmen and Transfer Students should fill out an Application Form for a student identification card
(one photo should be enclosed) and submit it by mail within the designated admission period. (Issuance fee is free.)
Current students (Re-issue)
Download the Application Form
- When students want to re-issue their student identification cards due to loss or other reasons, they have to fill out an Application Form for a student identification card (and enclose one photo) and submit it to Student Support Team either in person or by mail.
- After confirming the payment fee, then the student identification card will be processed and sent (taking 2-3 business days).
- Issuance Fee: 4,000 Won
- When wire transferring the fee, students have to use their own name as a transmitter.
- Account number: Shinhan Bank 140-005-856791 (payable to: Hanyang Cyber University)
- Issuing charge: \4,000(\2,000(production cost) + \2,000(postage))
- When making a deposit without a bankbook, you must do so under your name.
- Account number: Shinhan Bank 140-005-856791(Account holder: Hanyang Cyber University)
- To be submitted to: Department of (name of your chosen Department), Hanyang Cyber University, HIT Building, 1st Floor, Haengdang-1-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Korea(Zip code: 04763)