Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Guide for change of registration status policy
What is Intramural Transfer ?
- This is the system under which students are able to transfer to other majors legitimately due to academic or personal reasons.
Eligibility and the range of admission
- Students who completed their freshman courses (completed 35 credits) can apply for transfer
- It is open to every freshmen who transfers before they enroll in the second school year. However, individual departments might limit transfers under their own conditions.
- The number of transfer students will be decided within 10% of the total number of students in each department by the Dean.
Evaluation of transfer
- Students will be selected based on their freshman year grades.
Procedure of transfer
- Students who are allowed to transfer should register for the courses in the second year of the transferred department.
- All the credits which they achieved from the previous department will be acknowledged and after the transfer, the student will fulfill the trans ferred department’s requirements.