Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Guide for change of registration status policy
What is Re-enrollment?
- This system implies that the students who were dismissed owing to voluntary withdrawal, academic probations, or non-registration etc. may re-enter their previous departments.
Eligibility and the range of admission
- Re-enrollment will be available as long as the maximum number of opening in the department has not been reached.
- Re-enrollment will be not allowed if/when students’ previous department no longer exists when wanting to re-enroll.
- In case the department only changes its title but still exists, then the student will be able to re-enroll in the existing department under the new name.
- Students who abandoned double majors are not allowed to re-enroll in the double major department.
Evaluation of the re-entrance
- Students who finished more semesters before dismissal will be selected first.
- Students who achieved abetter GPA before dismissal will be selected first when applying for the re-entry.
Procedure of re-enrollment
- Students who are permitted to re-enroll must pay the specified amount of tuition and admission fees.
- The grades of students who are allowed to re-enter will be acknowledged within the range which the students achieved before expulsion.