Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Guide for grading policy
Standards for grades
- Every detailed evaluation item such as test scores, assignment, participation, etc, designated by the professors or instructors in charge, will be presented with the comprehensive score and with the scale from 0 to 100.
- Students must attend at least 75% of the class hours to be eligible for grades. (75% = 11 weeks out of 15 week class loads) In case students have to report temporary absences for military enlistment or sick leave right after mid-term or before final exam, they are considered to complete the semester and their school accomplishment such as mid-terms, projects,
and participation in class will be influenced when evaluating.
The Value and Points of Grades
|Numerical Value (percentage)
|More than 95 (out of 100)
|More than 90 ~ less than 95
|More than 85 ~ less than 90
|More than 80 ~ less than 85
|More than 75 ~ less than 80
|More than 70 ~ less than 75
|More than 65 ~ less than 70
|More than 60 ~ less than 65
|More than 60
- Targets: Students whose minimal GPA is less than 1.50 (excluding those who registered for summer or winter courses)
- Permanent Dismissal: after 3 consecutive probations
- In event a student is entitled to a scholarship but receives academic probation, they will lose the right to retain the scholarship.