Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Academic Exchange Program with Hanyang University
Guide for course registration and related policy
Academic exchange program
- Credits taken at Hanyang University can be transferred as HYCU academic credits.
- Students who completed more than one semester, never received a reprimand from the University and has maintained their GPA over D+ (1.5)
- Any students who want to transfer credits from Hanyang University to HYCU need to be provided with a student number from Hanyang University separately, and register desired courses within the designated period on the Hanyang University Website.
- Students can apply and transfer 6 credits per semester, up to a total of 30 credits until graduation.
- It might be possible to limit the number of students depending on the courses and situations.
- Tuition for the courses transferable at Hanyang University can be made during HYCU tuition payment period.
- Cancellation or additional registration after payment for the courses transferable will not be allowed.
- The grades of courses completed at Hanyang University will be explicitly written and displayed on academic transcripts as the grades achieved from Hanyang University.
- The grades from the courses completed at Hanayng University will not be acknowledged separately by the courses, or by the distinction of core courses or electives.
- All grades from courses achieved from Hanyang University will be acknowledged as P (pass) or F (fail) through the relevant course evaluating system of each department.