Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
Guide for course registration and related policy
Procedure for Registration
- 1. Open to registration page
- Open the registration page on the homepage
- 2. Selection
- Choose and click the desired courses → at the bottom of the window the registered courses will be displayed.
- 3. Temporarily save
- After selecting courses, then save them temporarily.
Temporarily saved courses are open to changes within the registration period.
- 4. Save registration
- After clicking every desired course, then save them by pressing the registration button.
After confirmation, changes, cancellations or additional selections will not be allowed except during the designated adding/dropping courses period after school begins.
- 5. Payment
- After confirming the registration, pay the required tuition and fees.
Print out the University’s official billing statement and pay the required tuition and fees at the bank or by credit card.
Course Registration Procedure
The course registration will start on a date to be announced, and is within 1 month before the starting date of the lectures
Course Registration Period
- Students may register for subjects in other courses or for the years above their own (Click a course or year from the “Course Registration” screen on the website).
- The Lecture Prospectus for each subject(The details of the Prospectus are as follows.)
- Subject Outline
- Educational Objective
- Textbooks and References
- Assessment criteria and methods
- Professor in Charge
- Weekly lecture topics and details, Restrictions to Registration, Grade points
- In each regular semester students may register for the minimum of 12(4 subjects) up to the maximum of 21 credits(7 subjects).
- Students who registered for at least 12 credits and obtained a GPA of 3.50 or above in the previous semester may register for up to 6 more credits than the maximum number allowed for the current semester.
- Basic rules of course registration
Each student must first register for the compulsory subjects(liberal arts, major subjects) in his/her course.