Hanyang Cyber University
Helps You Realizing Your Dream.
International students can apply for international students' scholarship.
Beneficiary of a Scholarship
- Students who acquire excellent grades and are good role models for other students
- Students who adhere to school regulations and support school life
- Registered students (while on a leave of absence they will be excluded on the list of Beneficiaries)
- Students who are entitled and qualified for a particular scholarship’s requirements
- Students who have not received academic probations from the school
- Students who have not received another scholarship. When more than one scholarship is obtained by a student, the better scholarship will be provided (A double scholarship is prohibited.)
- A scholarship is only available during the regular semester and for the duration of designated school years.
- A scholarship provision is not available during summer or winter semesters and the beneficiaries who have finished the official school year - 4 years (8 semester) - will no longer be supported.
- In case the scholarship beneficiary does not register for courses in the intended semester, the scholarship will be cancelled
Notice for Scholarship upon Admission
- A scholarship is not available when successful applicants fail to submit required documents within the designated period.
- A scholarship provision will not be maintained when students are to be on leave of absence in the following semester.
(excluding military enlistment and sick leave)
- A cumulative GPA should be maintained at over 3.0.
Scholarship upon Admission
|Foreign Students Scholarship
||30% tuition Waiver
||Paid for a year